Last Updated On 20 Aug 2020
- Addmytree.com is owned and operated by Addmytree Developers. By using the website, You agree to the terms and conditions of this policy. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this policy, Please do not proceed further to use this website.
Addmytree.com respect the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting it in all respects. With a view to offering most enriching and holistic internet experience to its users, Addmytree offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. The information about the user as collected by Addmytree is:
(a) information supplied by users and
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation.
- We are the sole owner of the data collected on the website. We commit to not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this statement. We may collect and process the following data about you:
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect either your contact information and analytics information.
- We may also store a record of your correspondence when you contact us.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your computer, including the IP address for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business users. This would be statistical data about our user's browsing actions and patterns.
- You can sign up through a personal email address at any of the sign-up boxes featured throughout the website. By providing your email address you agree to receive Only transactional emails from Addmytree.com.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU REGISTER OR SIGN-UP WITH ADDMYTREE?
- We will be sending you information about the total Tree you have earned, tree image, and tree Geo Location through mails.
- To unsubscribe from offer emails, click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All the information you provide us is stored on our secured servers.
- To ensure complete security, we suggest you use integrated domains such as Gmail. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try preventing unauthorized access.
UPDATING/REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If any required amendments to your personal data is required then it is your responsibility to advise us.
- If you no longer desire our service, please let us know and we shall correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us.
USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To notify you about your tree, which you earn because of using our service.
[NOTE: We do not disclose any information about identifiable individuals to our affiliate advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.]